in 1955 under the ownership of Wm. G. Turner. In January 1977 Vernon D. Dupuis became the new owner enlarging the building located on Main Street.
Late 1970's - Proprietor Walter D. Libby
purchased the business from Eleanor and
Eugene McCaffrey in December 1977. It was
formerly Red's Market. Today it is occupied by
The Kids' Shoppe and Sandy's Hair.
Late 1970's - Tiny Tot Diaper Service first began in Bangor in 1947 under the ownership of Philip R. Veilleux. In 1963 he built this building located on State Street. Today it is occupied by Black Bear Lawn Equipment.
Nov. 1977 - John R. Graham School: The top floor
of the school was removed in August 1971.