Late 1970's - Cardin Advertising opened January 1, 1967 under the ownership of Robert Cardin. In 1976 Mr. Cardin designed Veazie's town seal.
Late 1970's - Dennis Beverage was established in 1908 by the Dennis family and moved to Veazie in 1968. They distributed beer, wine and wholesale paper and plastics. Collabric now occupies the building on School Street.
Late 1970's - Ho Sai Guy began operating in
1963 under the Kam Oi and Charles W. Wong
Corporation selling Chinese and Amercian food,
wine and liquors. Veazie Mini-Mart now occupies
the building on State Street.
January 1978 - Red's Market was operated by Eleanor and Eugene McCaffrey and was
purchased in December 1977 by Walter D. Libby.
The Kids' Shoppe and Sandy's Hair now occupies