Originally a parsonage at the turn of the century. Captain Harvey bought the property and began operating a filling station in the early 1920's. In 1932
it was purchased by Arthur Clish and the cabins were added mid 1930's.
Building where John Kent ran a business at the
turn of the century. Later years George White had
a barber shop and pool hall there.
1970's - Willy and Becky Jackson moved their business, Jackson Boat Company, to Veazie in 1952. It is located on State Street.
Blaisdell's Restaurant - Atwell Blaisdell built and began the restaurant which was located on State Street on June 7, 1947. In the fall of 1976 he retired.