Rock and Olive Street
1970's - Built by Gen. Samuel Veazie for his
son in the 1800's. Located on Olive Street formally known as Corporation Hill.
1970's - Maine Central Railroad Bridge going
from State Street to the village.
R.W. Naugler Pit located on Main Road now owned by Lou Silver's Inc. In 1958 Lou Silver began the slow process of filling the very large hole left by the former owner.